Custom Search

Monday, June 1, 2009

Sand Between Your Toes

My Dearest,

You know how they say that it is great to have the sand between your toes?? I don't really get it. It makes my feet feel dirty!! Well, I've learned today that a lot of what people say, I don't really agree with. I wish you were here with me so I could talk to you about it. You make me feel better and help me calm down.... (breathe).... It is nice to be able to talk to someone who thinks the way you do, or understands and respect's your opinion. You do that for me! I will keep this short since you're on a river in Utah and can't read this at the moment. I just wanted to say Thank You! Thank you for being:
respectful
understanding
appreciative
helpful
handsome
a fantastic dad
an even more fantastic husband
content
a dreamer
happy
honest
dedicated
athletic
a best friend
argumentative (it helps me grow!)
a decision maker
a priesthood holder
I love you for all of these things and more and I just wanted to say thank you!

MUAH!

No comments: