Custom Search

Monday, June 1, 2009

Hello Love

My Dearest,
It is day 3 of our San Diego trip and day 2 of your river trip. We still incredibly miss you... like that's ever going to go away. You would be so proud of our little guy. He is learning so many new words.... like Beach, Ocean, Pool, Locked, Coffee (thanks to Nana), airplane, looky. Him and Travis sit in the back seat and make faces at each other and laugh. It is pretty funnny. He braved the ocean and walked into it by himself. He went swimming. He's doing okay seeing as how he isn't getting his regular naps. He goes up and down the condo stairs like a trooper. He has started the... I'll do it myself phase. He says his name when he wants to do it himself like... hey mom, it's Noah's turn! It is awesome... most of the time.

I know you won't be able to read this until you get home on Thursday, I just want to make sure I don't forget anything. I am so proud of our little guy. He is just like you. Always exploring and wanting to do new things. He is brave and strong. He is sweet and kind. He is funny!

Can't wait to see you on Friday! Love you and have fun on your trip! Be safe... MUAH, MUAH, MUAH!!!!!

No comments: