Custom Search

Friday, May 29, 2009

A love letter to My Dearest

My Dearest Love, oh how I miss you. Noah and I made it safely to San Diego and I have only cried twice today. I miss your laugh and your companionship! I know tonight while I sleep I will be dreaming of you. I will be dreaming that you are here with us playing at the beach. Throwing rocks in the ocean with Noah while the two of you laugh and forge an even deeper love and friendship with each other. I will dream that we are holding hands while we walk along the beach. The wind slightly blowing. You look so handsome... as always. I know that when we meet again, outside of my dreams, that it will be a reunion of joy, love, and lots and lots of kisses. I hope that you have a wonderful time on the river this week. Come home to us! I will continue to write you love letter's this week. Just to remind you how much I love you, and to keep my emotions in check so I don't cry all day. You know how I get when I cry. I love you and I miss you. I'm going off to dreamland now, will you meet me there, we can cuddle!

MUAH!

No comments: