Custom Search

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Eyebrows

So... I'm sitting at work chatting with one of my dearest friends, for the sake of her identity she will be know as Marilyn Monroe, she found an article about how thick eyebrows are coming back into style... who knew they were ever out of style! It reminded me of a time when I was in Jr. High and I plucked my eyebrows down to the size of a paperclip! My dear grandma was polite enough to tell me they looked horrible and that I could use an eyebrow pencil to draw them back on until the hair grew back in. So, the following day as I was getting ready for school, I drew in, what I thought to be, the most beautiful eyebrows a girl could ask for and off to school I went. I was so confused all day because everyone was being so weird around me...

Ashley, what's wrong?
Are you mad?
What happened, do you need help, don't be so upset!!

Needless to say, I washed those suckers off as fast as I could.... forgetful about how scrubbing your face really hard with sandpaper towels from the bathroom will cause it to be red for the majority of the day!

Oh well, life goes on!




No comments: