Custom Search

Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Puurrrddyyyy

One day, not too long ago, this random girl (that would be me..) walked into some fabric store and found these........



Oh and let me tell you that girl, she fell in LOVE!!! (with the fabric of course... because she's already married.. ya know)


She's going to turn these new loves into beautiful pillows. Oh how she loves a good pillow... ask her husband! When they met, she had 17 on her bed!


~Ciao


P.S. This Random gal is thinking about reupholstering a chair... EEEKKKK... if anyone has advice or wants to participate in this complete frightening and exciting task, let me know!

1 comment:

Annie said...

Cute! What is up with you and me?!!...I thought of reupholstering a chair too. But I don't have one to reupholster. I wanted to find a cool old fashioned one for really cheep for our living room. We need more seating as you know.