Custom Search

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

It's Just the Beginning.......

Hey all.....

So, I was talking with my fabulous SIL and she told me about this blog called nieniedialogues.blogspot.com. I got to reading and fell in love with it. We talked about how fun it would be to have our own little journal blog for you to read. To let you know what's going on with us and our feelings, as if you really want to know, and other things going on. So, I basically stole her idea and started my own. I hope you all enjoy it!!! Here I go......

So, I subscribed to 3 years of Country Living magazine today. Ooh Yeah! My genious step mom told me when I find something I like in a magazine to rip the page out and keep it "on file" for the right occasion. Well, while I was subscribing online today I saw these:



I have found so many treasures in these magazines. My dearest is worried our house is going to become this eclectic little mess. Well, to ease his worried mind, I have decided I am going to make these fun projects and give them away!! What a novel idea.



1 comment:

Michelle said...

very cute! What a good idea to wrip out pages from magazines...my life motto is "one day we'll..." dot dot dot...that is a great idea for me to remember what those things are that we may or may not do one day! love ya! cute blog!