Custom Search

Sunday, October 18, 2009

Oh Halloween Tree... Oh Halloween Tree... & Bats

So....my little batty friends decided it was much to windy outside my front door. They're so touchy! I told them that I loved them and wanted them to stay... so they took up residence in my kitchen! (Not my husband's first choice for company!)
I also finally finished my tree that I told ya'll about here. Of course mine is missing the birds... spiders.... and the oh so clevery placed moss draping out of the vase.... but hey... whatever works, right?? Oh, and I didn't paint my branch. WHATEVER!






I know I know... the pictures are GROTESQUE!!!!! Flashes and shadows and other random things in the picture. I will soon find the patience to turn my lights on and move things before I start flashing..... pictures that is!


No comments: