Custom Search

Thursday, June 4, 2009

Almost Home

My Dearest Love... it was great to finally talk to you today. I am glad you made it off the river and had a fun time. Did I mention I'm glad you made it off the river? I'm thankful to my Father in Heaven for making sure you returned home safe and sound, he know's I couldn't do it without you. Noah and I are so excited to get home to you. I asked him if he was excited to see you tomorrow, you should have seen the light of love and joy beam out of him as he ran to the door screaming your name... DADDY!!!! It kind of broke my heart because I don't think he heard me say tomorrow. (at that moment a small tear ran down my face, yes just one!) I have learned while being away from you, that my love for you runs deeper than I ever could have imagined. I am not a whole person without you. I'd say "you complete me" but don't wanna sound cheesy! (but you do!) You are my person and I am so grateful for that! I am excited for our reunion tomorrow. I am more excited for the reunion of my two boys.... that will be a great moment! Until then my darling... MUAH MUAH MUAH MUAH MUAH!!!! I love you with all the fibers of my being!

Good Night.

No comments: